Localized one-dimensional theory for volume holograms
- 30 Downloads
Coupled partial differential equations are derived, consistent with localized use of one-dimensional theory in a thin volume hologram, from modifications to both one-dimensional and two-dimensional theory. The approximations inherent in the model and the range of validity of the solution are discussed.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Partial Differential Equation Communication Network Volume Hologram Thin Volume
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Kogelnik,Bell Syst. Tech. J. 48 (1969) 2909–47.Google Scholar
- 2.L. Solymar,Elect. Lett. 12 (1976) 606–7.Google Scholar
- 3.Idem, Appl. Phys. Lett. 31 (1977) 820–2.Google Scholar
- 4.J. N. Latta,Appl. Opt. 10 (1971) 2698–710.Google Scholar
- 5.M. R. Latta andR. V. Pole,Appl. Opt. 18 (1979) 2418–21.Google Scholar
- 6.J. M. Moran,ibid 10 (1971) 1909–13.Google Scholar