Photoluminescence of α-naphthol adsorbed on faujasites
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Faujasites
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. M. Bobonich, A. M. Eremenko. M. A. Piontkovska, and I. O. Neimark, Dopov. Akad. Nauk UkrRSR, Ser. B,10, 928 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.C. Parker, Photoluminescence of Solutions, Elsevier, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Kost', D. T. Tarashchenko, and A. M. Eremenko, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,15, 333 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.S. McGlynn, T. Azumi, and M. Kinoshita, Molecular Spectroscopy of the Triplet State, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.L. D. Derkacheva, Opt. Spektrosk.,9, 209 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.G. F. Bol'shakov, V. S. Vatago, and F. B. Agrest, Ultraviolet Spectra of Heteroorganic Compounds [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978