Automation of calculation of the strength and failure of structures made of composite materials
- 24 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A Handbook of Finite Element Systems, Southampton (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.K. J. Bathe, Finite Element Procedures in Engineering Analysis, New Jersey, (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.R. B. Rikards and A. K. Chate, “An isoparametric triangular finite element of a multilayer shell according to Timoshenko's shear model. 1. Matrices of stiffness, mass, and geometrical stiffness of element,” Mekh. Kompozit. Mater., No. 3, 453–460 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.P. B. Rikards, Method of Finite Elements in the Theory of Shells and Plates [in Russian], Riga (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.R. L. Ramkumar and Y. R. Thakar, “Dynamic response of curved laminated plates subjected to low velocity impact,” Trans. ASME: J. Eng. Mater. Techno1.,109, No. 1, 67–71 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.R. L. Ramkumar and P. C. Chen, “Low velocity impact response of laminated plates,” AIAA J.,21, No. 10, 1448–1452 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990