Basic characteristics of high-frequency electrodeless langes and power supplies
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Power Supply Basic Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. E. Bell, A. L. Bloom, and J. Lynch, Rev. Sci. Instr.,32, 688 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.R. G. Brewer, Rev. Sci. Instr.,32, 12 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Ivanov, in: Methods of Analysis for Chemical Reagents and Preparations [in Russian], Issue 10, Izd. IREA, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.N. P. Ivanov, L. V. Minervina, and S. V. Baranov, Chemical Reagents and Preparations [in Russian], Trudy IREA, No. 27, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Ivanov, L. V. Minervina, S. V. Baranov, L. G. Pofralidi, and I. I. Olikov, Zh. Analiticheskoi Khim.,21, 9 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.B. V. L'vov, Spectral Analysis by Atomic Absorption [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.Union Norms for Permissible Industrial Radio Interference [in Russian], Svyaz'izdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972