The point of passivation of a zinc electrode in alkali
- 43 Downloads
Confirmatory evidence is provided that at the point of passivation of solid zinc in alkali there is no free OH− in the reaction layer at the electrode.
KeywordsZinc Physical Chemistry Reaction Layer Confirmatory Evidence Zinc Electrode
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N. A. Hampson, ‘Zinc-Silver Oxide Batteries,’ (ed. A. Fleischer and J. J. Lander) Ch. 5, Electrochemical Society Inc., Wiley, New York (1971) pp. 37–61.Google Scholar
- M. Eisenberg, H. F. Bauman and D. M. Brettner,J. Electrochem. Soc. 108 (1961) 909.Google Scholar
- N. A. Hampson and M. J. Tarbox,ibid 110 (1963) 95.Google Scholar
- N. A. Hampson, P. E. Shaw and R. Taylor,Brit. Corros. J. 4 (1969) 207.Google Scholar
- R.W. Powers and M. W. Breiter,J. Electrochem. Soc. 116 (1969) 685.Google Scholar
- R. W. Powers,ibid 118 (1971) 685.Google Scholar
- T. P. Dirkse and N. A. Hampson,Electrochim. Acta. 117 (1972) 135.Google Scholar
- G. Archdale and J. A. Harrison,J. Electroanal Chem. 34 (1972) 21.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1977