On the accurate calibration of an electrochemical oxygen meter in the 10−7 bar range
- 28 Downloads
A method for the accurate standardization of an electrochemical oxygen meter, in the 10−6-10−7 bar range is described. The method is based on the use of an electrochemical oxygen leak and a chemical getter pump. In this manner problems connected with traces of hydrogen, originating from the pyrolysis of water, and traces of oxygen of unknown origin are overcome.
KeywordsOxygen Hydrogen Physical Chemistry Pyrolysis Unknown Origin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- T. H. Etsell and S. N. Flengas,Met. Trans,3 (1972) 27.Google Scholar
- C. B. Alcock and S. Zador,J. Appl. Electrochem. 2 (1972) 289.Google Scholar
- J. Fouletier, G. Vitter and M. Kleitz,ibid 5 (1975) 111.Google Scholar
- L. Rosai and M. Borghi,J. Vac. Sci. Technol. 11 (1974) 347.Google Scholar
- S. Pizzini and G. Bianchi,Chim. Ind. 55 (12) (1973) 966.Google Scholar
- S. Pizzini, C. M. Mari and D. C. Hadjicostants, Proc. 8th I.S.R.S. Gothenburg (Sweden) (1976) p. 104.Google Scholar
- J. Fouletier, H. Seinera and M. Kleitz,J. Appl. Electrochem. 4 (1974) 305.Google Scholar