Effect of electrode flares on the spatial orientation of a plasma jet formed during discharge from an evaporating wall
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Flare Molecular Structure Spatial Orientation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Ogurtsova, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Ya. Min'ko, Production and Investigation of Pulsed Plasma Flows [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.M. E. Deich, Technical Gasdynamics [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Zimin, in: Papers Presented at Tenth All-Union Conference on Spectroscopy [in Russian], Vol. 2, L'vov (1958), p. 161.Google Scholar
- 5.V. Hermoch, B. Zitka, and K. Sobra, Czech. Phys. J.,4, 486 (1954); V. Hermoch, Czech. Phys. J.,9, 221, 337, 505 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.V. B. Rozanov, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,8, 951 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Burakov, A. F. Bekhonov, V. V. Zhukovskii, and P. A. Naumenkov, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,12, 1105 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977