Critical currents in YBaCuO ceramics
- 18 Downloads
Magnetization measurements on a ceramic YBaCuO sample were carried out. TheM(H, T) dependence has demonstrated some peculiarities which we assume are connected withHj1,Hj2,Hc1 fields. By analyzing the magnetization in the field region betweenHj1 andHj2 within the framework of the critical state model, one obtains the dependence of the intergranular critical current density on field and temperature.
Key wordsYBaCuO critical current
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Ebner and D. Stroud,Phys. Rev. B 31, 165 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.R. B. Goldfarbet al., Cryogenics 27, 475 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Moshchalkovet al., Physica C 175, 407–418 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Gaidukovet al., Superconduct.: Phys. Chem. Technol. 30(10), Part 1, 62 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Barone and J. Paterno,Physics and Application of the Josephson Effect, (Wiley, New York, 1982).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Golubovet al., J. Low Temp. Phys. 10, 799 (1973).Google Scholar