The relation between lattice-parameter and particle size in ZnS:Cu Phosphor
- 194 Downloads
The effect of particle size on life time in electroluminescent phosphor was investigated using fractionated samples. The life time of large-particle size phosphors was longer than that of small-particle size phosphor. It was found that particle size has a close relation with the lattice-parameter magnitude; the lattice parameter was larger in a small-particle size phosphor when the activator and coactivator content were the same. It was concluded that the lattice parameter was an important brightness life-time factor.
PACS61.70Bv 72.80Ey 78.60Fi
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W.Lehmann: J. Electrochem. Soc.113, 40–42 (1966)Google Scholar
- 2.W.E.Howard: SID Seminar Lecture Notes, 28 April (1980) p. 77Google Scholar
- 3.W.A.Thornton: J. Electrochem. Soc.107, 895–907 (1960)Google Scholar
- 4.W.Lehmann: J. Electrochem. Soc.105, 585–588 (1958)Google Scholar
- 5.P.Goldberg: J. Electrochem. Soc.106, 34–38 (1959)Google Scholar
- 6.A.G.Fischer: J. Electrochem. Soc.110, 733–748 (1963)Google Scholar
- 7.K.Hirabayashi, Y.Itoh: J. Electrochem. Soc. to be submittedGoogle Scholar
- 8.W.Lehmann: J. Electrochem. Soc.113, 445–449 (1966)Google Scholar
- 9.W.Lehmann: J. Electrochem. Soc.110, 754–758 (1963)Google Scholar