Dynamic measurement of dissipation in nonlocal composite media
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsDynamic Measurement Composite Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Novatskii, Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.P. M. Ogibalov, E. P. Tambovtsev, and I. N. Molodtsov, “Nonlocal theory of structured composites”, Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 3, 408–416 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Il'yushin and P. M. Ogibalov, “Plastic strains in a thick-walled tube under impulses and high pressures”, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 12, 85–89 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.R. A. Vasin, “Relationship between stresses and strains”, in: Elasticity and Inelasticity [in Russian], Vol. 1, Moscow (1971), p. 59.Google Scholar
- 5.E. P. Tambovtsev, “Exact solutions of certain problems of the phenomenological theory of plasticity”, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Physicomathematical Sciences, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985