Optimal arrangement of a periodic and double-periodic system of rigid reinforcing elements in composites
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Panasyuk, M. P. Savruk, and A. P. Datsyshin, Stress Distribution around Cracks in Plates and Shells [in Russian], Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.M. P. Savruk, Two-Dimensional Problems of Elasticity for Bodies with Cracks [in Russian], Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Fil'shtinskii, “Interaction of a double-periodic system of rectilinear cracks in an isotropic medium,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,38, No. 5, 906–914 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.L. T. Berezhnitskii and N. G. Stashchuk, “Periodic problem of the theory of rigid inclusions,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater.,18, No. 1, 62–68 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.L. T. Berezhnitskii, V. V. Panasyuk, and N. G. Stashchuk, Interaction between Rigid Linear Inclusions and Cracks in a Deformable Solid [in Russian], Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.L. T. Berezhnitskii, M. P. Savruk, and N. G. Stashchuk, “On the interaction between linear rigid inclusions and cracks,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 2, 70–76 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Certain Fundamental Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985