An electrochromic cell using a solid proton conductor
- 23 Downloads
An electrochromic cell with a solid proton conductor, HUO2PO4 · 4H2O, as the electrolyte is described and its performance was investigated.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry 4H2O Proton Conductor Solid Proton Electrochromic Cell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- I. F. Chang, B. L. Gilbert and T. I. Sun,J. Electrochem. Soc. 122 (1975) 955.Google Scholar
- M. Green and D. Richman,Thin Solid Films 24 (1974) 45.Google Scholar
- W. C. Smith, M. Green and K. S. Kang,Electrochim. Acta 22 (1977) 751.Google Scholar
- B. B. Owens and G. A. Argue,J. Electrochem. Soc. 117 (1970) 898.Google Scholar
- M. Green, W. C. Dautrement-Smith and K. S. Kang,Second International Meeting on Solid Electrolytes, St Andrews, Scotland (1978) Abstract no. 3.3.1.Google Scholar
- [6 ]F. Weigel and G. Hoffmann,J. Less-Common Met. 44 (1976) 99.Google Scholar
- M. G. Silton and A. T. Howe,Mat. Res. Bull. 12 (1977) 701.Google Scholar
- S. K. Mohapatra,J. Electrochm. Soc. 125 (1978) 284.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1980