On a weighted residual method for absorption
Letter to the Editor
KeywordsCivil Engineer Residual Method Weighted Residual Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barry, D. A. and Parlange, J.-Y.: 1994, Comment on ‘Estimating sorptivity for a wide range of diffusivity dependence on the water content’ by D. Lockington,Transport in Porous Media 14, 89–92.Google Scholar
- Clothier, B. E., Scotter, D. R., and Green, A. E.: 1983, Diffusivity and one-dimensional absorption experiments,Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 47, 641–644.Google Scholar
- Crank, J.: 1975,The Mathematics of Diffusion, Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Lockington, D. A.: 1993, Estimating the sorptivity for a wide range of diffusivity dependence on water content,Transport in Porous Media 10, 95–101.Google Scholar
- Parlange, M. B., Prasad, S. N., Parlange, J.-Y., and Romkens, M. J. M.: 1992, Extension of the Heaslet-Alksne technique to arbitrary soil-water diffusivities,Water Resour. Res. 28, 2793–2797.Google Scholar
- Philip, J. R.: 1960, General method of exact solution of the concentration-dependent diffusion equation,Aust. J. Phys. 13, 1–12.Google Scholar
- Wolfram Research: (1992),Mathematica (2.2), Wolfram Research Inc.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1994