Determination of the composition and strength of associates from luminescence attenuation in solutions
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Attenuation Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Eisenbrand and M. Raisch, Zs. Anal. Chem.,B179, 406 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Izmailov, Electrochemistry of Solutions [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1966), p. 350.Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Babko, Physicochemical Methods for Analysis of Complex Compounds in Solution [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk USSR, Kiev (1955), p. 130.Google Scholar
- 4.A. Warsing and J. Heffner, Methods for Processing of Experimental Data (Russian translation], IL, (1953), p. 285.Google Scholar
- 5.A. T. Pilipenko, L. I. Savranskii, and Nguyen Mong Shin, Zh. Anal. Khim.,24, 460 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973