Comment on ‘estimating the sorptivity for a wide range of diffusivity dependence on water content’ by D. Lockington
KeywordsCivil Engineer Diffusivity Dependence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bruce, R. R. and Klute, A., 1956, The measurement of soil-water diffusivity,Soil Sci. Soc. Am. Proc. 20, 458–452.Google Scholar
- Brutsaert, W., 1968, The adaptability of an exact solution to horizontal infiltration,Water Resour. Res. 4, 785–789.Google Scholar
- Lockington, D., 1993, Estimating the sorptivity for a wide range of diffusivity dependence on water content,Transport in Porous Media 10, 95–101.Google Scholar
- Parlange, J.-Y., 1975, Theory of water movement in soils: 11. Conclusion and discussion of some recent developments,Soil Sci. 119, 158–161.Google Scholar
- Parlange, J.-Y. and Braddock, R. D., 1980, An application of Brutsaert's and optimization techniques to the non-linear diffusion equations: The influence of tailing,Soil Sci. 129, 145–149.Google Scholar
- Parlange, M. B., Prasad, S. N., Parlange, J.-Y., and Römkens, M. J. M., 1992, Extension of the Heaslet-Alksne technique to arbitrary soil-water diffusivities,Water Resour. Res. 28, 2793–2797.Google Scholar
- Reichardt, K., D. R. Nielsen, and J. W. Biggar, 1972, Scaling of horizontal infiltration into homogeneous soils,Soil Sci. Soc. Am. Proc. 36, 241–245.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1994