Effect of a fireproofing compound, trichloroethyl phosphate, on the physical-mechanical properties of isocyanurate-urethane foam plastics
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsPhosphate Foam Foam Plastic Trichloroethyl Fireproofing Compound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Composite Materials Based on Polyurethanes [in Russian], Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.R. M. Aseeva and G. E. Zaikov, Decreasing the Combustibility of Polymer Materials [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Berlin and F. A. Shutov, Polymers Based on Reactive Oligomers [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.Polymer Materials with Reduced Combustibility [in Russian], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Yakushin, N. P. Zhmud', U. K. Stirna, and P. S. Tukums, “Effect of trichloroethyl phosphate on the mechanical properties of monolithic and foamed polyurethane,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 1, 171–173 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.U. A. Tsabulis, I. V. Gruznin'sh, V. Ya. Zeltin'sh, D. P. Zeltinya, N. P. Zhmud', and A. F. Alksnis, “Studies of the physical-mechanical properties of isocyanurate-urethane foam plastics at different temperatures,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 6, 1110–1112 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.V. Ya. Zeltin'sh, I. V. Gruzin'sh, A. R. Akermanis, D. P. Zeltinya, A. F. Alknis, U. K. Stirna, and V. P. Karlivan, Catalytic System for Trimerization of Isocyanate Groups, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 1,219,594 (01.29.82); Otkryt. Izobr., No. 11, 130 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Ya. Zeltin'sh, I. V. Gruzin'sh, D. P. Zeltinya, A. P. Akermanis, A. F. Alksnis, and V. P. Karlivan, “Determination of the concentration of isocyanurate groups in isocyanurate-urethane foam plastics,” Izv. Akad. Nauk LatvSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 1, 66–70 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991