Strength of unidirectional epoxy composites and fiber-matrix interface in cyclic cooling to low temperatures
KeywordsEpoxy Epoxy Composite Cyclic Cool Unidirectional Epoxy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. N. Ushakov and I. P. Frolov, Stresses in Composite Structures [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Strength and Fracture of Structures Made of Composite Materials. Bibliography of Domestic and Foreign Literature for 1951–1981 [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Guz', V. T. Tomashevskii, N. A. Shul'ga, and V. S. Yakovlev, Technological Stresses and Deformation in Composite Materials [in Russian], Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Gorbatkina, Adhesive Strength in Polymer—Fiber Systems [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.S. N. Zhurkov, “The kinetic concept of the strength of solids,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater., 3, No. 10, 1767–1776 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.V. R. Regel', A. I. Slutsker, and E. E. Tomashevskii, The Kinetic Nature of the Strength of Solids [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.G. S. Shul'ts, L. A. Shchukina, Yu. A. Gorbatkina, V. G. Ivanova-Mumzhieva, and L. M. Shkirkova, “Adhesion of epoxy binders to the surface of a boron fiber,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 1, 65–71 (187).Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Ivanova-Mumzhieva, Yu. A. Gorbatkina, and A. M. Kuperman, “Effect of chemical modification of the surface of glass fibers on the adhesive strength and properties of epoxy glass fiber plastics,” in: Proceedings of the Scientific-Technical Conference on Mechanochemistry of Interphase Phenomena in Composite Materials [in Russian], L'vov (187), p. 5.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991