Plastic instability of a cylindrical angle-ply shell in biaxial tension
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsBiaxial Tension Plastic Instability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. D. Del', Engineering Mechanics [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Malinin, “Stability of the biaxial plastic tension of anisotropic plates and cylindrical shells,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 2, 115–118 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Chakrabarty, “A hypothesis of strain-hardening in anisotropic plasticity,” Int. J. Mech. Sci.,12, No. 2, 169–176 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.S. T. Mileiko, “The tensile strength and ductility of continuous fibre composites,” J. Mater. Sci., No. 4, 974–977 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Hill, Mathematical Theory of Plasticity [Russian translation], GITTL, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. Alrutov, P. A. Zinov'ev, and B. G. Popov, Design of Multilayered Plates and Shells of Composites [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Kenaga, J. F. Doyle, and C. T. San, “The characterization of a boron/aluminum composite in a nonlinear range as an orthotropic elastic-plastic material,” J. Compos. Mater.,21, 519–531 (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Valdmanis and M. Ya. Mikel'sons,” Theoretical and experimental study of the strength and strain characteristics of composite laminates under static loads,” Mekhanika Kompozitnykh Materialov, No. 3, 447–458 (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.E. V. Meshkov, V. I. Kulik, A. S. Nilov, Z. T. Upitis, and A. A. Sergeev, “Study of the mechanical characteristics of unidirectional composites under static loads,” Mekhanika Kompozitnykh Materialov, No. 3, 459–467 (1991).Google Scholar
- 10.I. F. Obraztsov, V. V. Vasils'ev, and V. A. Bunakov, Optimum Reinforcement of Shells of Revolution Made of Composite Materials [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995