Prediction of strength and thermal properties of three-layer plates with a honeycomb core
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsThermal Property Honeycomb Core
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Handbook of Composite Materials [in Russian], Mazshinostroenie, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Guz' (ed.), Mechanics of Composite Materials and Structural Elements [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Ya. Aleksandrov, “Determination of the reduced elastic parameters of honeycomb cores,” in: Calculations of the Elements of Aviation Structures [in Russian], No. 4, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1965), pp. 59–70.Google Scholar
- 4.V. E. Kryutchenko, “Extreme properties of the reduced elastic parameters of three-layer plates with a honeycomb core,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 3, 398–403 (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.V. E. Bersudskii, V. N. Krysin, S. I. Lesnykh, Technology for Fication of Honeycomb Aviation Structures [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995