Increasing the accuracy and productivity of spectral analysis of organic samples
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Spectral Analysis Organic Sample
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Sukhnevich, Author's Certificate No. 149150 (1960); Byull. Izobr., No. 15 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Sukhnevich, Record of the Krasnoyarsk Division of the Siberian Scientific-Research Institute of Geology, Geophysics, and Mineral Raw Materials, “Development of Procedures for High-accuracy Spectral Analysis Based on the Use of a Powerful Electric Arc and an Arc Furnace” [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Tkalich, A Photogeochemical Method of Searching for Deposits of Useful Minerals [in Russian], Nedra, Leningrad (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.S. K. Kyuregyan, Emission Spectral Analysis of Petroleum Products [in Russian], Khimiya (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Sukhnevich, V. N. Makarov, and Z. G. Libman, Authors' Certificate No. 410265 (1966); Byull. Izobr., No. 1 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Sukhnevich, V. N. Makarov, and Z. G. Libman, Trans. of the Scientific-Technical Conference of Workers in Chemical Science and Manufacturing, in Krasnoyarsk [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Sukhnevich, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,9, No. 5, 772 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.D. Williams, The Metals of Life [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.V. S. Sukhnevich. Record of the Krasnoyarsk Division, Siberian Scientific-Research Institute of Geology, Geophysics, and Mineral Raw Materials, “Investigation and Use of a Powerful Two-Phase Arc for the Spectral Analysis of Difficultly Excited Elements in Powder Samples of Mineral Rocks and Ores” [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.D. P. Mitrofanov, Author's Certificate No. 435788 (1972); Byull. Izobr., No. 26 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978