Multicriterial optimization of stiffened composite panels under combined loading
KeywordsComposite Panel Combine Loading Multicriterial Optimization Stiffened Composite Panel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. M. Pochtman, Multicriterial Structural Optimization Models and Methods [in Russian], Izd-vo DGU, Dnepropetrovsk (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Pochtman and S. N. Semenets, "On the development of models for multicriterial optimization of composite structures," Mekh. Kompozit. Materialov, No. 4, 669–673 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Teters, R. B. Rikards, and V. L. Narusberg, Optimization of Laminated Composite Shells [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.N. F. Mormul and Yu. M. Pochtman, "On multicriterial optimization of composite cylindrical shells subject to external pressure," in: Resistance of Materials and Theory of Structures [in Russian], Vol. 52, Budivel'nik, Kiev (1988), pp. 112–116.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. M. Pochtman, S. N. Semenets, and S. A. Shul'ga, "Multicriterial optimization of composite panels subject to stochastic loads," Mekh. Kompozit. Materialov, No. 6, 1113–1116 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.N. F. Mormul and Yu. M. Pochtman, "Multicriterial optimization of composite cylindrical shells subject to stochastic external pressure," in: Applied Problems of Strength and Plasticity [in Russian], Vol. 42, Izd-vo GGU, Gor'kii (1989), pp. 51–55.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Vasil'ev, Mechanics of Composite Structures [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.N. F. Mormul and Yu. M. Pochtman, "Use of man-machine procedures in problems of vector optimization of structures," in: Automated Exploratory Design Subsystems [in Russian], Gor'kii (1981), pp. 123–132.Google Scholar
- 9.I. B. Gurvich, V. G. Zakharchenko, and Yu. M. Pochtman, "Randomized algorithm for the solution of nonlinear programming problems," Izv. AN SSSR. Tekhnicheskaya Kibernetika, No. 5, 30–34 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994