Use of NH harmonics in research on hydrogen bonds in polyurethane elastomers
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsHydrogen Analytical Chemistry Hydrogen Bond Molecular Structure Polyurethane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Tanaka, T. Yokoyama, and K. Kaku, Mem. Fac. Eng. Kyushu Univ.,23, 113 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.D. S. Trifan and I. E. Terenzi, J. Polymer Sci.,28, 443 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.J. H. Saunders and C. C. Frisch, Polyurethane Chemistry [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1968), p. 338.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Zharkov, L. I. Kopusov, A. D. Savel'eva, and R. S. Aleev, Synthesis and Physical Chemistry of Polymers (Polyurethanes) [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968), p. 205.Google Scholar
- 5.E. Bessler and G. Bier, Macromol. Chem.,122, 30 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973