Atmospheric attenuation of laser radiation
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Analytical Chemistry Attenuation Molecular Structure Laser Radiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Proc. of IEEE,54, No. 3, 100 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.The ASP-20 Spectrograph. Description and Recommendations for Use [in Russian], Ob'edinenie Optiko-Mekhanicheskikh Predpriyatii, Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. P. Safranov, Ya. A. Sukhanov, V. A. Poluarshinov, I. B. Maksyutov, and V. I. Tel'nykh, Svetotekhnika, No. 1, 11 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Atlas of Spectral Lines for a Quartz Spectrograph [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Alma-Ata (1955).Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Rozenberg, Twilight [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.Proc. of IEEE,51, No. 5, 876 (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973