Source function in a flow of combustion products with an alkaline additive
KeywordsCombustion Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Combustion Product Source Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Vasil'eva, in: Magnetohydrodynamic Devices [in Russian] (edited by V. A. Kirillin and A. E. Sheindlin), Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. Litski and Sh. Sukever, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,8, No. 3, 500 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Bartels, Z. Physik,125, 597 (1949);126, 108 (1949);127, 243 (1950);136, 441 (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Lochte-Holtgreven (editor), Plasma Diagnostics, Wiley-Interscience, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Vasil'eva, L. V. Deputatova, and A. P. Nefedov, Opt. Spektrosk.,33, No. 5, 825 (1972); I. A. Vasil'eva (Vasilieva), L. V. Deputatova, and A. P. Nefedov, Combust. Flame, 23, 305 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.N. G. Preobrazhenskii, Spectroscopy of Optically Dense Plasmas [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.S. S. Kutateladze and V. M. Borishanskii, Handbook on Heat Transfer [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Vasil'eva, L. V. Deputatova, and A. P. Nefedov, in: Magnetohydrodynamic Method of Producing Electrical Energy [in Russian] (edited by V. A. Kirillin and A. E. Sheindlin), Énergiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977