Study of the long-lived photoinduced excited forms of adducts of brominated phthalocyanine
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Adduct Molecular Structure Phthalocyanine Excited Form
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. L. Lebedev, Yu. M. Gryaznov, and A. A. Chastov, Author's Certificate No. 237293, Byull. Izobr., No. 4 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.O. L. Lebedev, Yu. M. Gryaznov, and A. A. Chastov, Opt. Spektrosk.,24, 300 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Éndryus and R. Kifer, Molecular Complexes in Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.O. L. Lebedev, E. A. Luk'yanets, and V. A. Puchnova, Opt. Spektrosk.,30, 640 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. M. Gryaznov, T. I. Kirsanova, and V. K. Savelova, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,20, 716 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976