Optical properties of epitaxial layers of InxGa1−xAs1−yPy near the intrinsic absorption edge
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Optical Property Molecular Structure Absorption Edge Epitaxial Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Ya. Vul', "Optoelectronic semiconductor devices based on solid solutions of AIIIBV compounds for the spectral region 1.0–0.5μm," Zarubezhnaya Elektron.,9, 87–94 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Osinskii, F. M. Katsapov, and O. Ya. Tikhonenko, "Intensity of recombination emission in Ga1−xInxAs1−yPy layers produced by gas phase epitaxy," Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,31, 345–347 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.R. L. Bell, Emitters with Negative Electron Affinity [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1978), pp. 87–89, 136–137.Google Scholar
- 4.L. M. Dolginov, M. A. Il'in, M. G. Mil'vidskii, et al., "Electrical and optical properties of GaxIn1−xAs1−yPy solid solutions doped with tellurium, tin, and germanium," Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn.,12, No. 2, 343–346 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.V. E. Kondrashov, Optics of Photocathodes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976), pp. 55–60.Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. I. Ukhanov, Optical Properties of Semiconductors [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977), pp. 59–65.Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Zhitaryuk and S. G. Guminetskii, "Simplified method for determination of the refractive index of thin interference layers," Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,28, No. 6, 1067–1071 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.J. S. Esher and B. F. Williams, "Simple internal photoemission method for determining shape of yield curves of negative electron affinity semiconductors," J. Appl. Phys.,44, 527–532 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. K. Krutogolov, I. A. Fokin, A. G. Vychkovskii, et al., "Methods for measurement of the diffusion length of nonground state charge carriers in semiconductors," Obzory Élek. Tekh., TsNII Elektronika, Ser. Mater., No. 5, 95–99 (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.R. Willardson and A. Beer (editors), Optical Properties of Semiconductors [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1970), pp. 470–474.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981