Determining the giant pulse buildup time in a laser with a passive shutter
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Giant Pulse Buildup Time Passive Shutter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Malyshev, A. S. Markin, and A. A. Sychev, Zh. Prikl. Spektr.,7, 662 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.W. R. Sooy, Appl. Phys. Lett.,7, 36 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.L. E. Erickson and A. Szabo, J. Appl. Phys.,37, 4953 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Daneu, C. A. Sacchi, and O. Svelto, IEEE J. Quant. Electr.,QE-2, 290 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.T. I. Kuznetsova, V. I. Malyshev, and A. S. Markin, Zh. Éksperitnental. i Teoreticheskoi Fiz.,52, 438 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Grebenshchikov et al., Clarification of Optics [in Russian], Gostekhizdat (1946).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972