Gas protection of optical quartz from heating by a dense plasma
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsQuartz Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Dense Plasma Optical Quartz
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Podmoshenskii, L. P. Polozova, V. N. Chirkov, and A. V. Yakovleva, Zh. Prikl. Spektr.,9, 96 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.M. P. Vanyukov and A. A. Mak, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,135, 3 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and Yu. P. Raizer, Shock-Wave Physics and High-Temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena [in Russian], Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Bayunov and I. V. Podmoshenskii, Zavod. Lab.,18, 628 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Ogurtsova and I. V. Podmoshenskii, in: Low-Temperature Plasmas; Proceedings of the International Symposium on Properties and Uses of Low-Temperature Plasmas [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972