Derivation of absorption coefficients from reflection spectra for dyed wool cloth
- 53 Downloads
The Girin-Stephanov theory is used. The reflection coefficient for an elementary layer is derived from Fresnel's formula for normal incidence, as modified by a factor for the proportion of the area taken up by fibers.
KeywordsReflection Analytical Chemistry Absorption Coefficient Molecular Structure Reflection Coefficient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.L. A. Volodina and B. M. Yavorskii, Izv. VUZ, Tekh. Tekst. Prom., no. 4, (41), 97, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Volodina and B. M. Yavorskii, Tekst. Prom., no. 9, 55, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.O. P. Girin and B. I. Stepanov. ZhETF,27, 467, 1954.Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Volodina, S. V. Klyucharev, S. A. Dmitriev, and B. M. Yavorskii, Izv. VUZ, Tekh. Tekst. Prom., no. 6. (37), 124, 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.Acid Dyes [in Russian], NIOPiK, State Committee on Chemistry, Council of Ministers of the USSR.Google Scholar
- 6.B. I. Stepanov, Yu. I. Chekalinskaya, and O. P. Girin, Trudy Inst. Fiz. Mat. AN BSSR, no. 1, 152, 1956.Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Prishivalko, Reflection of Light by Absorbing Media [in Russian], Izd. AN BSSR, Minsk, 1963.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1970