Characterization of poly(ethylene oxide) copper salt polymer electrolytes
- 70 Downloads
The physico-chemical and electrochemical properties of a new class of polymer electrolytes formed by complexes of poly(ethylene oxide) and copper trifluorosulphonate salts have been investigated. The results suggest that these electrolytes are good copper ion conductors. Under particular conditions of concentration and temperature, and apparent electronic transport has also been evidenced.
PACS61.40 66.30 72.60
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Bonino, S. Pantaloni, S. Passerini, B. Scrosati: J. Electrochem. Soc.135, 1961 (1988)Google Scholar
- 2.Polymer Electrolyte Reviews I, ed. by McCallum, Vincent (Elsevier, London 1987)Google Scholar
- 3.C.A. Vincent: Prog. Solid State Chem.17, 145 (1985)Google Scholar
- 4.C.D. Robitaille, D. Fauteux: J. Electrochem. Soc.133, 315 (1986)Google Scholar
- 5.P.G. Bruce, F. Krok, C.A. Vincent: Solid State Ionics27, 81 (1988)Google Scholar
- 6.M. Eigen: Pure Appl. Chem.6, 97 (1963)Google Scholar
- 7.P.R. Sorensen, T. Jacobsen: Electrochim. Acta27, 1675 (1982)Google Scholar
- 8.R. Huq, G.G. Farrington: 6th ISSI Conference, Garmisch-Partenkirchen Sept. 1987 paper PI-33Google Scholar
- 9.R.G. Linford: ISPE1 Conference, St. Andrews, June 1987Google Scholar
- 10.P.G. Bruce, C.A. Vincent: J. Electroanal. Chem.225, 1 (1988)Google Scholar