First-order spectrum in the pseudoharmonic approximation and the approximation of renormalized cubic anharmonicity
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Pseudoharmonic Approximation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. E. Semenov and A. V. Sechkarev, in: Spontaneous Raman Spectra [in Russian], Znanie, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. E. Semenov and A. V. Sechkarev, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,26, No. 6, 1085 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. E. Semenov and A. V. Sechkarev, Opt. Spektrsok.,43, No. 6, 1060 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.D. V. Alekseev, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,31, No. 1, 144 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Plakida, in: Statistical Physics and Quantum Field Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.N. M. Plakida and T. Shiklosh, Phys. Status Solidi,33, 103 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.G. L. Bir and G. E. Pikus, Symmetry and Deformational Defects in Semiconductors [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980