Spectroscopic determination of noble metals upon their extraction from a chambered electrode in a chlorine stream
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Chlorine Molecular Structure Noble Metal Spectroscopic Determination
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Kobas Aranda, N. M. Orlova, A. A. Petrov, and R. S. Rubinovich, Zh. Anal. Khim.,34, No. 4, 764 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Stainov and N. F. Zakhariya, Zh. Anal. Khim.,30, No. 7, 1375 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.O. A. Grigor'eva and E. M. Kvitkovskii, Zap. Leningr. Gorn. Inst.,15, No. 2, 74 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Karyakin, L. F. Semenova, and P. I. Ozhegov, Zh. Anal. Khim.,32, No. 4, 679 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Karyakin, L. F. Semenova, and P. I. Ozhegov, Zh. Anal. Khim.,32, No. 5, 926 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.I. M. Kustanovich, in: Proceedings of the Tenth All-Union Conference on Spectroscopy [in Russian], Vol. 2, Lvov (1958), p. 533.Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. D. Raikhbaum, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,4, 188 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.S. K. Kalinin and V. P. Marzuvanov, Vestn. Akad Nauk Kaz. SSR, No. 9, 73 (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.K. S. Gerasimov, E. S. Kostyukova, and Ya. D. Raikhbaum, in: Spectroscopy and Its Application in Geophysics and Chemistry [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980