A method of calculating technological regimes of transversal reinforcement of composites with short-fiber microparticles
KeywordsTransversal Reinforcement Technological Regime
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Tomashevskii, D. A. Romanov, V. N. Shalygin, and N. A. Panfilov, "Effect of radial reinforcement on the strength of glass plastic shells in loading with external pressure," Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 2, 205–211 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. T. Tomashevskii, V. N. Shalygin, D. A. Romanov, and R. S. Zinov'ev, "Optimum conditions of radial reinforcement of composite shells with short-fiber microparticles," Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 2, 211–216 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.V. T. Tomashevskii, V. N. Shalygin, G. V. Dodin, R. S. Zinov'ev and A. N. Pimenov, "Monolithic nature of transversal reinforced composites," Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 5, 883–887 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Baev and N. G. Torshenov, "Stability of rods made of a glass plastic," Mekh. Polim., No. 5, 906–910 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Garbaruk, "Piercing of textile materials with a needle," Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Tekh. Legkoi Promst., No. 5, 84–90 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989