Failure of orthotropic elastoplastic composites with cracks in biaxial loading
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsBiaxial Loading Elastoplastic Composite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Panasyuk, Limiting Equilibrium of Brittle Substances with Cracks [in Russian], Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Galatenko, "Development of a model of a Dagdale crack based on classic creep surfaces," Prikl. Mekh.,25, No. 6, 36–41 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Kaminskii, Mechanics of Failure of Viscoelastic Substances [in Russian], Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.Mechanics of Composite Materials and Construction Elements. Vol. 1. Mechanics of Materials [in Russian], Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.P. A. Zagubizhenko, "Stresses in anisotropic substances weakened by linear cracks," Dop. Akad. Nauk URSR, No. 6, 424–430 (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Savin, Stress Distribution around Openings [in Russian], Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.I. I. Gol'denblat and V. A. Kopnov, Criteria of the Strength and Plasticity of Construction Materials [in Russian], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991