Effect of water vapor on properties of foamed plastics with different types of structure
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsFoam Water Vapor Foam Plastic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Dement'ev and O. G. Tarakanov, Structure arid Properties of Foamed Plastics [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.K. I. Tsirule and É. A. Putnin'sh, "Evaluation of gas permeability and its relation to the macrostructure of rigid polyurethane foam," Mekh. Kompositn. Mater., No. 5, 932–934 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Cunningham and D. J. Sparrow, "Rigid polyurethane foam: What makes it the most effective insulant?" Cellular Polym.,5, No. 5, 327–347 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Berlin and F. A. Shutov, Foamed Polymers Based on Reactive Oligomers [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.A. E. Chalykh, A. A. Dontsov, T. F. Petrova, and A. A. Lapshina, "Sorption and diffusion of water in ethylene—propylene rubber in the presence of vulcanization accelerators," Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A,28, No. 6, 1211–1216 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.O. G. Tarakanov, I. V. Shamov, A. G. Dement'ev, and G. I. Kagan, Methodological Directions for Physicomechanical Test Methods [in Russian], Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.S. P. Rowland (editor), Water in Polymers, (ACS Symposium Series, No. 127), American Chemical Society, Washington, D. C. (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.S. D. Garanina, G. S. Shul', L. B. Lebedev, L. M. Shkirkova, L. A. Shchukina, M. A. Ermolaeva, and G. P. Mashinskaya, "Effect of water on properties of organic fiber-reinforced plastics," Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 4, 652–656 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.A. G. Dement'ev and O. G. Tarakanov, "Influence of composition and gas pressure within closed cells on physicomechanical properties of foamed plastics," Mekh. Kompozitn, Mater., No. 3, 558 (1982).Google Scholar
- 10.O. G. Tarakanov, A. G. Dement'ev and A. I. Demina, "Structural-mechanical properties of light foamed plastics with interpenetrating cellular structures of the oval type," Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. B. B,27, No. 8, 618–620 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991