The infrared spectra of model compounds of lignin in the range of frequencies of the stretching and bending vibrations of the hydroxyl groups
- 68 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Hydroxyl Lignin Molecular Structure Infrared Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Reznikov, Summary of Doctoral Thesis, Riga (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Freudenberg, Chimie et biochimie de la lignine, de la cellulose et des hémicelluloses. Actes du Symposium international de Grenoble (July, 1964), p. 39.Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Shorygina, The Chemistry of Wood [in Russian], Vol. 1, Zinatne, Riga (1968), p. 7.Google Scholar
- 4.R. G. Zhbankov, The Infrared Spectra of Cellulose and Its Derivatives [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1964), p. 24.Google Scholar
- 5.L. P. Gol'man and V. M. Reznikov, Summaries of Papers Presented at the Fifth All-Union Conference on the Chemistry of Lignin [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1971), p. 25.Google Scholar
- 6.K. Nakanishi, Infrared Absorption Spectroscopy [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965), p. 38.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975