Thermoluminescence of yttrium oxysulfide activated with europium and other rare earths
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Europium Molecular Structure Rare Earth Yttrium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. W. Struck and W. H. Fonger, Phys. Rev.,B4, 22 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Gurvich, Introduction into the Physical Chemistry of Crystallophosphores [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.G. B. Bokii, Crystal Chemistry [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Arkhangel'skaya and P. P. Feofilov, Int. Conf. on Luminescence, Preprint Sect. D. p. 90, Budapest (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Blasse and A. Bril, Philips Res. Repts.,22, 481 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975