Oscillation spectrum of CdS crystals for two-photon excitation
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Oscillation Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. G. Thomas and J. J. Hopfield, J. Appl. Phys.,33, 3243 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Konyukhov, L. A. Kulevskii, and A. M. Prokhorov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,164, 1012 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.N. G. Basov et al., Fiz. Tverd. Tela,7, 3639 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Mysyrowicz, J. B. Grun, F. Raga, and S. Nikitine, Phys. Letters,24, 335 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.E. F. Gross, S. A. Permogorov, and B. S. Razbirin, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,8, 1483 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.L. E. Solov'ev and V. S. Rudakov, Vestnik LGU, No. 14, 170 (1967); No 4, 23 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972