Interaction of three polarized waves in a resonant medium in the presence of a longitudinal magnetic field
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsMagnetic Field Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Longitudinal Magnetic Field Resonant Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Arutyunyan and G. G. Adonts, “Induced dichroism and gyrotropy in a resonant medium,” Opt. Spektrosc.,46, 809–813 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Alekseev, “Polarization phenomena of nonlinear spectroscopy,” Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,58, 2064–2074 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Shalagin, “Determination of the relaxation characteristics with the polarization technique in nonlinear spectroscopy,” Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,73, 99–111 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Glushko and V. O. Chaltykyan, “Nonlinear Faraday effect in resonance media,” Kvantovaya Elektron.,5, No. 5, 1107–1112 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Kurbatov and T. Ya. Popova, “Nonlinear polarization phenomena in the spectrum of a gas in a magnetic field,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosc.,31, 922–925 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.P. A. Apanasevich and V. G. Dubovets, “Theory of the interaction of powerful polarized radiation with an isotropic resonance medium,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosc.,17, 796–803 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.P. A. Apanasevich, Principles of the Theory of the Interaction of Light with Matter [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1977), p. 328–342.Google Scholar
- 8.P. A. Apanasevich and V. G. Dubovets, “Interaction of waves of various polarizations in Resonance media,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosc.,19, 528–537 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.V. M. Arutyunyan, G. A. Popazyan, G. G. Adonts, et al., “Resonance rotation of the plane of polarization in potassium vapors,” Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,68, 44–50 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981