The luminescence of potassium borate glass activated with Tl+ ions
KeywordsPotassium Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Borate Borate Glass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. U. Belyi, B. A. Okhrimenko, and S. M. Yablochkov, “The luminescence from potassium borate glasses activated with PbO,” Ukr. Fiz. Zh.,22, No. 10, 1626–1629 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. K. Ghosh, “Optical spectra of thallium in glasses as related to crystals and solutions,” J. Chem. Phys.,44, No. 2, 535–540 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Reisfeld, “Inorganic ions in glasses and crystalline pellets as fluorescence standard reference materials,” J. Res. Natl. Bur. Stand.,A76, No. 6, 613–635 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.M. U. Belyi, I. V. Zakharchenko, and B. A. Okhrimenko, “A study of the structure of the spectra and the luminescence kinetics of HCl-Bi3 solution,” Ukr. Fiz. Zh.,22, No. 7, 1086–1089 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.J. A. Duffy and M. D. Ingram, “An interpretation of glass chemistry in terms of the optical basicity concept,” J. Non-Cryst. Solids,21, No. 3, 373–410 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Gillespie, Molecular Geometry, Van Nostrand Reinhold (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.S. G. Zazubovich, “Polarization luminescence of alkali halide crystals activated with mercury-like ions,” Tr. Inst. Fiz. Astron. Akad. Nauk Est. SSR, No. 36, 109–153 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.M. U. Belyi and B. A. Okhrimenko, “The complex structure of the luminescence spectra of electrolyte solutions,” Opt. Spektrosk.,26, No. 6, 977–980 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981