Changes in the IR spectra of micas on heating
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. I. Shishelova, and M. S. Metsik, Zh. Prikl. Spektr.,8, No. 5, 821 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Metsik and T. I. Shishelova, Zh. Prikl. Spektr.,15, No. 2, 303 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.E. G. Kukovskii, Conversions of Layered Silicates [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.I. I. Fripiat, P. Rouxhet, and H. Jacobs, Am. Min.,50, 11 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Metsik, T. I. Shishelova, T. F. Golovko, and Z. N. Epifantseva, Zh. Prikl. Spektr.,15, No. 4, 750 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.B. B. Zvyagin, Electron Diffraction and Structural Crystallography of Clay Minerals [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975