Investigation of the specifics of the hydrogen bonds of alcohols andα-glycols of the vinyl- and isopropenylacetylene series
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsHydrogen Alcohol Analytical Chemistry Hydrogen Bond Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Nikitin, Tertiary Glycerins of the Acetylene and Ethylene Series and Their Chemical Conversions [in Russian], Izd. AN TadzhSSR, Dushanbe (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.É. D. Venus-Danilova, Zh.Obshch.Khim.,19, 1755 (1949);20, 82 (1950).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Marupov, A. Usmanov, K. Makhkamov, I. Ya. Kalontarov, and V. I. Nikitin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,187, No. 1, 100 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Usmanov, R. Marupov, and Sh. Nekadamov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk TadzhSSR, No. 11, 27 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.M. V. Vol'kenshtein, M. A. El'yashevich, B. I. Stepanov, Vibrations of Molecules [in Russian], Vol. 2, Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 6.R. G. Zhbankov, A. P. Prima, and R. Marupov, Zh. Strukt. Khim., No. 5, 845 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.N. D. Sokolov, UFN,47, No. 2, 205 (1955).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975