Appearance regions of the stretching vibrations of unperturbed and hydrogen-bonded OH- and OD-groups in aluminum oxide
KeywordsOxide Aluminum Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Appearance Region
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. H. Little, Infrared Spectra of Adsorbed Species, Academic, New York (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Kiselev and V. I. Lygin, Infrared Spectra of Surface Compounds, Halstead, New York (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.J. B. Peri, “A model for the surface ofγ-alumina,” J. Phys. Chem.,69, No. 1, 220–230 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Trokhimets, P. P. Mardilovich, and G. N. Lysenko, “IR spectra of the hydroxyl coating ofγ-Al2O3,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,30, No. 5, 873–877 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Trokhimets, P. P. Mardilovich, D. K. Buslov, and G. N. Lysenko, “IR spectra of the hydroxyl coating ofν-Al2O3,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,31, No. 2, 270–274 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Trokhimets, P. P. Mardilovich, and D. K. Buslov, “IR spectra of the hydroxyl coating ofε-Al2O3,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,33, No. 2, 298–301 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Trokhimets and P. P. Mardilovich, “The nature of the hydroxyl groups in aluminum oxide from IB spectroscopic data,” Izv. Akad. Nauk Beloruss. SSR, Ser. Khim. Nauk, No. 1, 49–54 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.N. D. Sokolov and V. A. Savel'ev, “The effect of deuteration on the bond length and the frequency of the vibrationν(OH) of the hydrogen bond,” Teor. Eksp. Khim.,13, No. 3, 303–315 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.D. Vivien, M.-C. Stegmann, and C. Maziéres, “Contribution a l'étude par spectroscopic infrarouge et RMN large bande hydrohydes d'aluminium: gibbsite, bayerite, nordstrandite,” J. Chim. Phys.,70, No. 10, 1502–1508 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982