A unipolar pulsed plasma generator in combination with a laser as a plasma jet source
- 17 Downloads
A pulsed plasma generator ignited by plasma produced by laser radiation is described. The plasma generator can provide a relatively high-velocity plasma jet of specific chemical composition. The principal parameters of the plasma jet (its velocity, charged particle concentration, and temperature) have been measured and the properties of the plasma jet have been found to be independent of the polarity of the plasma generator ring electrode.
KeywordsRadiation Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Laser Radiation Charged Particle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Grechikhin, L. Ya. Min'ko et al., in: Collection of Papers from the Interuniversity Scientific Conference on New Technology [in Russian], Moscow, p, 126, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Grechikhin and L. Ya. Min'ko, ZhTF,32, 1072, 1962.Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Grechikhin and L. Ya. Min'ko, PMTF [Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics], no. 3, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Grechikhin, L. Ya. Min'ko and N. I. Nagornaya, PMTF [Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics], no. 6, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Bonch-Bruevich, Ya. A. Imas, and V. A. Molchanov, ZhPS,1, no. 1, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Bakanovich and L. I. Crechikhin, TVT, no. 4, 1965.Google Scholar