The spectral-luminescent properties of the dinuclear complex formed by zinc chloride with bis(salicylidene-p-toluidinato) zinc
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsChloride Zinc Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Zinc Chloride
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Kogan, O. A. Osipov, V. I. Minkin, and V. P. Sokolov, Zh. Neorgan. Khim.,10, 83 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Kogan, T. A. Zhuchenko, and O. A. Osipov, Zh. Org. Khim.,7, 1602 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Kogan, V. P. Sokolov, O. A. Osipov, and N. V. Evreev, Zh. Neorgan. Khim.,15, 1518 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.W. F. Richey and R. S. Becker, J. Chem. Phys.,49, 2092 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Ya. Simkin, Summary of Candidate's Thesis [in Russian], Rostov-on-Don (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975