Polarization spectra of pyrazoline compounds
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Pyrazoline Polarization Spectrum Pyrazoline Compound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. P. Feofilov, The Polarized Luminescence of Atoms, Molecules, and Crystals [in Russian], Fizmatgiz. Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.O. G. Korneeva, L. M. Kutsyna, and V. G. Tishchenko, Zh. Priklad. Spektr.,14, 288 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.R. N. Nurmukhametov, N. A. Lodygin, and G. I. Grishina, Opt. i Spektr.,25, 222 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.R. N. Nurmukhametov and V. G. Tishchenko, Opt. i Spektr.,28, 1, 83 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Shimanskaya, N. A. Lodygin, and V. D. Bezuglyi, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,38, 929 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.J. H. Bauer, C. H. Mack, N. Goebel, and L. R. Morgan, J. Org. Chem.,23, 1051 (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Lodygin, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975