Quantometers and automation in emission spectral analysis
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Spectral Analysis Emission Spectral Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Trilesnik, S. V. Podmoshenskaya, S. A. Orlova, and N. S. Moskaleva, Development Trends in Soviet Photoelectric Equipment for Spectral Analysis [in Russian], LDNTP, Leningrad (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.Low and High-Alloy Computers, Hilger and Watts Ltd., Catalogue CH 470 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Skinner and J. B. Baird, 14th Spectroscopy Colloquium, Debrecen, 907 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.B. W. Glower and A. Long, Hilger Journal,11, 63 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Maiorov, Zav. Lab.,31, 1513 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.V. D. Ivanova, I. N. Taganov, and K. I. Taganov, Opt. -Mekh. Prom., No. 2, 5 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974