A finite-element method of determining the effective mechanical characteristics of three-dimensional reinforced fiber composites
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsMechanical Characteristic Fiber Composite Reinforce Fiber Composite Effective Mechanical Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Kregers and Yu. G. Melbardis, “Determination of the deformability of three-dimensional reinforced composites by the method of averaging stiffnesses,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 1, 3–8 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.A. F. Kregers, “Mathematical modelling of thermal expansion of three-dimensional reinforced composites,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 3, 433–441 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Tarnopol'skii, I. G. Zhigun, and V. A. Polyakov, Three-Dimensional Reinforced Composite Materials [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.K. S. Podstrigach, V. A. Lomakin, and Yu. M. Kolyano, Thermoelasticity of Solids with a Heterogeneous Structure [in Russian], Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.I. G. Zhigun and V. A. Polyakov, “Composites reinforced along diagonals of the cube. 1. Resistance to shear and compression,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 3, 419–425 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Tarnopol'skii, V. A. Polyakov, and I. G. Zhigun, “Composites reinforced along the diagonals of the cube 2. Coefficients of linear thermal expansion,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 6, 1020–1027 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Delnest and B. Peres, “An elastic model of finite elements for four-directional carbon—carbon composite material,” Aerokosm. Tekhn.,2, No. 6, 3–11 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.R. B. Rikards and A. K. Chate, “Elastic properties of a composite with anisotropic fibers,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 1, 22–29 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992