Heating of polymer coatings by infrared laser irradiation
KeywordsPolymer Laser Irradiation Polymer Coating Infrared Laser Infrared Laser Irradiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Encyclopedia of Polymers [in Russian], Vol. 2, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Kestel'man, Physical Methods of Modification of Polymeric Materials [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.B. A. Vinogradov and K. E. Boyarkin, “Basic stages and threshold characteristics of the effect of laser irradiation on fibers,” Khim. Volokna, No. 6, 42–44 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.R. G. Zhbankov, I. F. Alimov, A. I. Volozhin, and E. T. Krut'ko, “Imidization of pyromellitamido acid poly(4,4′-diphenyloxide) under continuous irradiation from a CO2 laser,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk BSSR,31, No. 8, 733–735 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.Infrared Absorption Spectra of Polymers and Auxiliary Substances [in Russian], Leningrad (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Korshak, I. A. Gribova, A. P. Krasnov, E. E. Said-Galiev, M. M. Teplyakov, L. N. Nikitin, and R. A. Dvorikova, “Effect of IR laser irradiation on cross-linking and some physicomechanical properties of the surface of a composite material,” Vysokomolek. Soedin.,A29, No. 8, 1645–1650 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Korshak, L. N. Nikitin, I. G. Merinov, E. E. Said-Galiev, and I. A. Ronova, “An unsteady-state thermal field created by laser irradiation with a 10.6 μm wavelength on the surface of polyphenylene oxide articles,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 6, 1074–1078 (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Korshak, L. N. Nikitin, E. E. Said-Galiev, and I. G. Merinov, “Creation of a dynamic thermal field in the surface layers of polyphenylene oxide articles with infrared laser irradiation,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 5, 791–794 (1986).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Korshak, L. N. Nikitin, I. G. Merinov, and E. E. Said-Galiev, “Calculation of an unsteady-state thermal field on the surface and in the bulk of a composite article during quasipulsed infrared laser irradiation,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater, No. 3, 426–432 (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.L. N. Novichenok and Z. P. Shul'man, Thermophysical Properties of Polymers [in Russian], Minsk (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992