Effect of thermal treatment on the photoluminescence of vitreous and single crystal antimony selenide
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Thermal Treatment Antimony Selenide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. T. Kolomiets, T. N. Mamontova, and A. A. Babaev, J. Non-Crystalline Solids,4, 289 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.B. T. Kolomiets, T. N. Mamontova, and V. V. Negreskul, Phys. Stat. Sol.,27, K15 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.B. T. Kolomiets, T. N, Mamontova, and A. A. Babaev, Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on the Physics of Amorphous and Liquid Semiconductors, Ann Arbor, Michigan; J. NonCrystalline Solids (1970) (in press).Google Scholar
- 4.B. T. Kolomiets, T. N. Mamontova, E. A. Smorgonskaya, and A. A. Babaev, Phys. Stat. Sol.,11, 441 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.B. T. Kolomiets, T. N. Mamontova, and A. A. Babaev, Proceedings of the Fifth All-Union Symposium on Vitreous Chalcogenide Semiconductors [in Russian], Leningrad (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976